25 February 2013

Ancestors Looking For Their Families - An Ohio Marriage Certificate

I found this Ohio marriage certificate at the Glendale College Swap Meet in Glendale, CA.  I'd like to return it to a family member, if possible.  It is the marriage certificate of Rev William H. Oehlschaeger and Alice A. Anthony. The were united in marriage in Columbus, Franklin Co, OH on 8 May 1899. I've done a little additional research on them and have added the details below. As you know, old family photos, etc. pull at my heartstrings.  If you have any connection to these families, please have them contact me so I can place it back in their hands.  Thanks, everybody!
 
It's awfully torn around the edges and a bit dirty and dusty but really beautiful.

The design is gorgeous!
 
The groom: Rev. William H. Oehlschlaeger from Clarion, Clarion Co, PA
 b. Oct 1873
 
The Bride: Miss Alice A Anthony of Columbus, Franklin Co, OH
b. Oct 1872
 
The Witnesses: Prof. R Pflueger and Mrs. Cunigunde Seeberger Anthony, the bride's mother.  The bride's father was Nicholas Anthony.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment